1) Participant will be given accommodation only after confirmation by Team EDIFICE
2) Guest must take care of their personal belongings, college authorities are not responsible in any case of theft or loss of your belongings
3) The guest shall be responsible for any damage caused at the accommodation facility.
4) All students are advised to bring their own blankets.
5) Smoking and Drinking inside the campus are strictly prohibited.
6) If found smoking or drinking within the premises, the guest will be immediately asked to vacate the accommodation facility.
7) In case of any discrepancy, the decision of Team EDIFICE will be final.
Charges of accommodation
One day- Rs.150
Two days- Rs.200
Three days- Rs.300
For any query , contact
- Mohammed Junaid – 8903309121
- Sivabalan. M – 8675022831
A. Follow these steps:
1. Click on ACCOMODATION tab .
2. Fill up the details given and Click on Submit for accommodation
A. Check-in: Anytime after (6 am – 9pm )
Final Check-out: Anytime
A. Accommodation is provided on a shared basis inside campus hostels or Inside quaters. Girls and boys will be accommodated separately. Number of guest in a room will be decided and will be allotted by Team EDIFICE.
A. There is an Dispensary available inside the campus.
In case you fall ill, you are advised to report to us at accommodation desk.
We shall make appropriate arrangements for you to be treated at the near by hospitals.
A. PEC campus has a vigilant and round-the-clock security service.
Although team EDIFICE will not take responsibility for any theft or other mishaps.
So guest are requested to take care of their luggage and valuable items.